Sponsors bring in unsolved problems from their businesses and support a team of creative, talented incubates in developing solutions.
Participating companies may pay a sponsorship fee and designate an employee to serve as a technical mentor for each team. The team is also supported by a SNS iHub faculty mentor. The technical mentor helps the team understand the problem in depth and meets with incubates weekly to keep them on track as the project progresses.
Benefits of sponsors are:
- An opportunity to assess student talent and recruit for jobs.
- A license to any project intellectual property developed by incubates.
- A professional development opportunity for a company employee who mentors a team.
- The chance to get better acquainted with the Institution and the opportunities for industry engagement.
Fund Sanctioned from funding agencies for Research, Training, Innovation and Entrepreneurship development
- A fund of Rs. 66,50,000 sanctioned by MSME for the establishment of Business Incubator at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 5,00,000 sanctioned by MHRD for Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA).
- A fund of Rs. 5,50,000 sanctioned by AICTE for the establishment of Entrepreneurship Development Cell at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 5,07,000 sanctioned by AICTE under the scheme of Research Promotion for SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 6,50,000 sanctioned by AICTE for the Faculty Development Programme on "Teaching Pedagogy".
- A fund of Rs. 35,000 sanctioned by AICTE for the research project "Wireless Sensor Network: Applictions and Challenges of Ubiquitous Sensing".
- A fund of Rs. 60,000 sanctioned by AICTE for organizing National Level Conference on "Advances in Mechanical Engineering".
- A fund of Rs. 38 Lakhs sanchtioned under AICTE MODROBS for two research project proposals.
- A fund of Rs. 50,000 sanctioned by ISRO for organizing a Seminar on "Security Algorithms for FGPA Design" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 40,000 sanctioned by ISRO for organizing a Seminar on "Cognitive Space Communication and Sensing: Advances, Developments and Engineering Challenges" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 35,000 sanctioned by DRDO for conducting a National Level Workshop on "Advances in Welding Technologies" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 40,000 sanctioned by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India for organizing an Entrepreneur Awareness Camp 2018.
- A fund of Rs. 40,000 sanctioned by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India for organizing an Entrepreneur Awareness Camp 2017.
- A fund of Rs. 53,500 sanctioned by TNSCST for organizing a National Level Seminar on "Structural Health Monitoring for Commercial and Residential Building" at SNSCE.
- A fund of Rs. 53,500 sanctioned by TNSCST for the research project "Efficient Design of Robots.
- A fund of Rs. 53,500 sanctioned by TNSCST for a Student Project proposal.